Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Antennas

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by dirkclod, Apr 7, 2015.

1. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

2. mad in nc

I'll let you know when I, 1.) get it (maybe next week?), 2.) get in installed.... give me a few extra days and I'll let you know. I liked it due to no bird side mods.... and the $$

#2 mad in nc, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    dirkclod likes this.
  3. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

I like it to from what I have seen on them but I would have to do the birdside mod
    as the gimbal covers up 1 side of them and did ask about that but have had no response yet :(
    Did ask the guy that started that thread about using the FPVLR ones I had and he said wrong type.
    Will see how it goes with yours and just keep doing research on it !!

4. Prowler

I got one coming in Thursday maybe this weekend I can install it and see what range I get. For the price, if I get double my distance of 1500ft I will be happy. Some folks have gotten theirs already and have gone more than 3000ft.

5. mohan

Highly recommend them. Using circularly polarised antennas on the bird not going to be a major issue in my opinion. Have a look - 1st flight effortless 4700 feet

dirkclod likes this.
  6. Bluethundr

This is what my configuration is right now. I have my bird set to return at 2500 feet since I don't need any further distance than that. I can do this no problem, full bird control and NO lag in the video as well. Mind you I'm only 200 feet or so up, and I have tons of trees by me. I'm sure if I opened her up (software side as well ) she would go way farther. Great all in one antenna, especially for the price.

Attached Files: