Antennas

Ok thanks. Vertical on the phantom too? Towards sky? By the way I don't have the antenna in the second link because that gets replaced. I only have that transmitter.

What are the correct names for these then?

Put the antenna on the transmitter vertical and with the large end down. I assume it is on a flexible shaft, carefully bend it down if you need to.
That video I posted explains how they work so you can adjust them for the best reception. The spironet covers a wide area where as the patch antenna covers a smaller sweet spot but has better range. You use one of each to get the best of both worlds.

Attachments

• dji_phantom2_fpv_monitor_06_1_1.jpg
    dji_phantom2_fpv_monitor_06_1_1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 646
Talking about aerial that turns on top of the controller? :?: :?: :?:

My Controller aerial I am unable to point it upwards, does not turn. Any ideas

If your referring to omni-directional (vertical) antenna on the controller it should rotate and angle from 45 to 90 degrees.

Attachments

• 6o1a9912.jpg
    6o1a9912.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 307
LuvMyTJ said:
If your referring to omni-directional (vertical) antenna on the controller it should rotate and angle from 45 to 90 degrees.

Yes this one it goes 45° like that picture and 90 but does not rotate feels very stiff

dirkclod said:
Ya being funny bro ? Show us your set up and we can point ya in the right direction !

If you look up i have sent links of what antennas i have got.
For the video transmission and the Monitor aerials, i am sorted. I have took luv my tj advice

Noww Trying to figure out why my controller aerial is not rotating. It's sits 45° like that picture. But I can't make it point upwards?

I Have the latest controller, is it meant to rotate? No point me posting a picture is the same controller as above^^

okey-dokey then ;) I have seen the links you have showed but that don't tell me have you have them set up and for the TX TJ put up it does move from side to side with the middle being straight up !

It will if ya have it turned just right or ya got a bad one and take it back .
Surely someone reading this knows of a you tube to show this chap what we mean !!!!

Correct mine does not turn upwards it goes side to side. Well watching that video it doesnt need to bend upwards he saying leave it as 90°

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20