ANTENNAS

Reaction score
HI, i just bought my dji phantom 2 v2.0 with the special promotion also the iosd mini, and some extra bips and bops. Apart from that I bought fpv equipment: 600 my TX FROM IRC. And BP 7ch
Now I wanted to upgrade the antennas so I don't know whether the connectors on the black Pearl are male or female (keeping In mind that there are 2 models 7ch and 32ch)

Thank you

Eltrochaphantom said:
HI, i just bought my dji phantom 2 v2.0 with the special promotion also the iosd mini, and some extra bips and bops. Apart from that I bought fpv equipment: 600 my TX FROM IRC. And BP 7ch
Now I wanted to upgrade the antennas so I don't know whether the connectors on the black Pearl are male or female (keeping In mind that there are 2 models 7ch and 32ch)

Thank you
You can get the Black Pearl with either connector. Check the fpvlr.com website, they will help you.

SMA%20Connectors.jpg

What do you mean with either connector? I acknowledge that the BP 7ch has SMA connectors and the 32ch has RP-SMA CONNECTORS. My question is if the connectors on the BP are male or female so that if they are female I need to buy a converter

My 32 channel is SMA, there are variations out there...

Eltrochaphantom said:

Thank you

couple things: in this forum (FPV) go check the stickythreads. there is an "antenna connector reference" sticky which should really help you out. Then there's a "lowest prices links" thread which may help you find some other bits you need/want.

no discussion about antennas would be complete imo without discussing the FPVLR's... they're the best in the premium category imo. Sure they're expensive but you get what you pay for.
I'm currently running a TS353 (400mW), and with the FPVLR Tx pentalobe and 4-turn Helix on the Rx, I've recently been out over a mile in a low-interference environment, and just yesterday went out over 1000m over the city (high interference).
they're REALLY well built, quality antennas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20