Antennas on the legs

Reaction score
I have taken my drone completely apart to replace the shell and I'm trying to get it back together and I need to know how exactly I hook the antennas back up that are on the legs each antenna has a # on it 1-4 they have a certain leg they go in in and then I need to know where I hook them up to on the bottom of the drone in the little box I'm not sure what you call it. I'm new to the whole drone flying just so everyone knows. I need help thanks in advance

I have taken my drone completely apart to replace the shell and I'm trying to get it back together and I need to know how exactly I hook the antennas back up that are on the legs each antenna has a # on it 1-4 they have a certain leg they go in in and then I need to know where I hook them up to on the bottom of the drone in the little box I'm not sure what you call it. I'm new to the whole drone flying just so everyone knows. I need help thanks in advance
Take a look at this video. I think it covers what you want to see. Good luck!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[Note - maybe consider deleting your duplicate thread]

The Lightbridge antennas are pretty easy but care is needed with the wires to the compass and fitting them in with the antenna.

Attachments

• 20161113_150224.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 442
  • 20161113_144442.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 403
  • 20161113_144412.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 377
  • 20161113_164612.jpg
    20161113_164612.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 364
Last edited:
Reactions: BoydBros
It's a good idea to take a few pics of your phantom before you go about dismantling it... might help you next time

S
Good Afternoon Grammaton..... What did you do with excess braided antenna wire ?
Stuffed it into leg area. Would have cut and soldered and still might if it shows that would improve it, but ddn't want to break shielding . (UPDATE REPORT) Pulled excess cable from legs and cut, soldered to shorter length removing 6 inches of cable.

Last edited:
yepper, would be a challenge to solder (at least for me)
Good Luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31