Antennas in p3s NOT CONTROLLER

Reaction score
dose any one know if you can upgrade the stock antennas inside the p3s iv done a dbs mod on the controller but wondering if any one can recommend any upgrades for the craft it's self

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've seen posts were someone took the antennae off of a controller and put them on the UAS, they claimed that it helped.

Looked funny, but yes

yes i did it put 2 3 clovers just on 5.8 bird side very hard taking shell of However once i did it reached further...

However once I did a software update had no warranty and had to send back to DJI i argued the P3S had no range 500 feet and put dbs on, and antennas on bird and got 2000 feet in heavy wifi area it worked great until did update cost $160 to DJI they originally wanted 280 i argued it was broke when i got it 500 feet? so keep that in mind once you touch it,..u done just bought advanced flew in dame area got 800 feet further then dbs mod standard ... $800 for 800 more feet ?? not to happy live the remote on advanced but where i fly 2800 feet and start losing video at 2300 hundred :eek:(

The best wi-fi combo will be itelite in remote& fpvlr dipoles on bird

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj