Antenna replacement

Reaction score
I have searched around and can't find a P3S antenna replacement for the RC. I cracked the antenna and it pulled it apart on the inside. Yesterday I pull it out of the top of the controller with no resistance. Any clue as to where I can just get a replacement to put back in it? All help is appreciated a ton. I'm fairly new to this world.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI does not sell this part. Check with shops that repair Phantoms or perhaps you can find a good deal on a used remote controller being sold for parts on eBay.

Thanks for the suggestion I will do that.

If you cannot find a replacement part, another option would be to send it into DJI for repair.

That's a good point.. Wonder how long thatd take..

It probably depends on their current workload. I'm sure they could give you an idea of the turnaround time if you call DJI support.

Thanks for the ideas. Found one in eBay. Gonna check with DJI support as well

You may also go into the classified section of this forum, and put a want ad in.
There was another thread a couple of days ago, and a few members had some

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks! I haven't got a chance to navigate much here yet. Much appreciated again.

I have searched around and can't find a P3S antenna replacement for the RC. I cracked the antenna and it pulled it apart on the inside. Yesterday I pull it out of the top of the controller with no resistance. Any clue as to where I can just get a replacement to put back in it? All help is appreciated a ton. I'm fairly new to this world.

Already. I bought an antenna and feel pretty confident in changing it out.

Thanks for the insight on cost though. That's great to know just in case I botch the repair lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4