Antenna Help

LTH

Reaction score
I'm new here so be easy on me. LOL I just purchased a new Phantom 3 4K last weekend and learned a valuable lesson yesterday, my depth perception ain't to good at around 100 yards. Anyway I've got everything ordered to fix it back but I have a small problem. I took everything apart and thought it looked like I could take the wires from the antennas in the landing gears loose from the main board and lightbridge module and not have to remove them each from the landing gear. Well you guessed it, I didn't mark where they come from. I took pics of everything but still can't tell exactly where they need to reattach. Could any of you guys help me out with this with maybe pics or a drawing?

Thx,
LTH

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you caught it in the original post, but I did take pics all through the process but can't make out the routeing. The first pic is from the tear down last night & the second is after everything is removed but the landing-gears/wires from antennas. I'm pretty sure the 2 marked with arrows in the first pic I can figure out.

Phantom_1.jpg

Phantom_2.jpg

OK thx for the help. Maybe someone will come along that knows exactly whee they go before my parts get here Monday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers