Antenna boosters

Reaction score
I'm thinking just for piece of mind about investigating either the inexpensive parabolic antenna add-ons or an actual different antenna for my P3A.

Any point in this?
Have you noticed any difference?

I'm thinking just for piece of mind about investigating either the inexpensive parabolic antenna add-ons or an actual different antenna for my P3A.

Any point in this?
Have you noticed any difference?
I myself haven't seen much difference or any at all actually, but I also live where its densly wooded so that makes a big!! difference too, most that see an improvement are flying in more open area's

If you want more range, you are better off just skipping the windsurfer all together and either doing the Alfa mod or DBS/ITElite.

I have a P3P, After I added windsurfer I can go as far out as my battery will allow. Which is about 4 miles out. :)

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
For US $3.59 or £2.99 delivered from Hong Kong (eBay) it's a no brainer. If it doesn't work for you, no big loss.
Antenna Range Extender Signal Radio Booster Amplifier For DJI Phantom 3 /4

I recently bought some because I was getting more-than-occasional signal loss. They have cut down on the incidences of lost signal - I fly mainly in open areas with few trees.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl