Antenna booster

Reaction score
My first attempts at a DIY antenna booster. The first one is made from a gallon milk carton and the second one was made from a manila file folder. The winds here in Kansas today were 35+ mph so I have not been able to test them yet. Let me know what you think...these were both made with simple materials I had laying around the home, probably less than .50 to make.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1450651987.446047.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1450652003.043251.jpg

My first attempts at a DIY antenna booster. The first one is made from a gallon milk carton and the second one was made from a manila file folder. The winds here in Kansas today were 35+ mph so I have not been able to test them yet. Let me know what you think...these were both made with simple materials I had laying around the home, probably less than .50 to make.

Just a lot of breakfasts... lol...

Seriously... curious to see if it does work. I have a few 3D print options for one of those, might just try it...

You might google windsurfer antenna to get a better idea how they work and how to make them. I made a windsurfer antenna last week. Haven't flown with it yet but I did test it with my EMF meter and it showed a significantly stronger signal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4