Antenna amplifier DIY

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm just wondering if anyone has got one of these antennas installed. Your feed back would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
viewImage

I've seen it on Ebay. If it performs as they are describing, I would buy it.

I've seen it on Ebay. If it performs as they are describing, I would buy it.
Some one has to try first, why don't you?

Give more details of the mod.

How is it supposed to perform? Link?
They promise flight distance increase up to 7km. But what makes difference, this antenna is multi directional, not a narrow beam as standard reflectors would provide.
The only problem is you need to take RC apart to fit the antenna.

Some one has to try first, why don't you?

Give more details of the mod.
Well, if nobody has tried these yet, I wouldn't mind to be first to try. But if someone already has this antenna, it would be logic to get a feedback before purchasing one.

Well, if nobody has tried these yet, I wouldn't mind to be first to try. But if someone already has this antenna, it would be logic to get a feedback before purchasing one.
Ask the supplier to provide more details such as the trial results on a P3, pictures etc. what's the price? Do you have links to the selling site?

I had asked about these a week ago ... Got no reply really. They come in black and white it seems.
ed71ace8a98d35b0f0bfdf421495b716.jpg

e32a8110381a21f51ea5d5efa710bc0c.jpg

852f6e9f56ed9a92ed2e9bf8fa5488e5.jpg

3b619db35d9658aed8c2aaf3639a3aa9.jpg

After not really getting much info ... I decided to buy a set off banggood last night (was about half the price of Amazon & eBay) and figured I'll just test them. So the slow boat from China wait begins !

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Reed L and LamboH
d4e3f606e6e32c4977075d761f288ccc.jpg

I figured at that price I can't go wrong, the cables from eBay that allow you to install the itelite setup without drilling are $21 used. And I'm hoping I can play around with some different antennas and possibly get a little better connection. Lots of interference where I am.

Reactions: Reed L and LamboH
d4e3f606e6e32c4977075d761f288ccc.jpg

I figured at that price I can't go wrong, the cables from eBay that allow you to install the itelite setup without drilling are $21 used. And I'm hoping I can play around with some different antennas and possibly get a little better connection. Lots of interference where I am.

Nice price. Paid about that much for my windsurfers

I'll post as soon as I can get them here / installed / tested. China to Toronto is probably a month unfortunately

Reactions: nhoover and LamboH
This is the one I purchased: Amazon.com : BlueProton DJI Phantom 3 Advanced/Professional WiFi Signal Range Extender Antenna Kit by ARGtek : Camera & Photo

It's similar to the others sold online. In my area (wi-fi congested and neighborhood with densely-packed homes and trees), it performed no better than my stock antenna.

No increase at all ? What did you end up doing ? Keeping it ? Swapping antennas ? Switching back to stock ?

No increase at all ? What did you end up doing ? Keeping it ? Swapping antennas ? Switching back to stock ?

Yes, no increase at all. In fact, may be worse than stock. I used it that one time and just said "screw this" after losing signal a little less than where I went with my stock setup.

I kept the internal cables because they allow me to attached properly through my stock antenna holes. I added new Sunhans amps and battery and attached to my DBS antenna that I've already had since December last year.
P2130001.JPG P2130002.JPG P2130003.JPG P2130004.JPG P2130005.JPG P2130006.JPG P2130007.JPG P2130008.JPG

Last edited:
Hmm .. I wonder if some high gain wifi router type antennas would have made any difference ? Ps .. Thanks for the reply !!

doubtful you would ever get an increase from an antenna change, you need to tx more power from the remote and from the drone, this is just a great way to waste money.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik