Another W323A vs W323B thread

Reaction score
I decided to upgrade my phantom advanced to a professional and I received it today in the mail from Amazon. I was disappointed to see I got the W323A with a GL300B transmitter. But really, why do I feel so disappointed about this? For some reason I am considering contacting amazon to return this in exchange for the latest model, but are there any real differences that would justify such an exchange? I really just want to make sure I have the best thing for the money. Sorry to bother everyone with another comparison between the two.

My P3A was a 322B with a GL300C transmitter and it was a gem. I just hope that my experiences with the new W323A Pro will be the same!

I decided to upgrade my phantom advanced to a professional and I received it today in the mail from Amazon. I was disappointed to see I got the W323A with a GL300B transmitter. But really, why do I feel so disappointed about this? For some reason I am considering contacting amazon to return this in exchange for the latest model, but are there any real differences that would justify such an exchange? I really just want to make sure I have the best thing for the money. Sorry to bother everyone with another comparison between the two.

My P3A was a 322B with a GL300C transmitter and it was a gem. I just hope that my experiences with the new W323A Pro will be the same!
Who did you order it from!

I have W323 with GL 300A. No issues. P3P
I just read in a few places of the transmitting or output power being affected, but then some people suspect it's just a typo, and yadda yadda yadda. It just really started to make me think maybe I just got some leftover old shipment that they were trying to get rid of.

I also noticed that my P3A (W322B) came in pristine condition, and that its shell is actually a little bit more textured than the P3P (W323A), which feels a lot nicer. The P3P's shell is a lot smoother and like a semi-gloss texture, but it is much more prone to scratches which it already has out of the box...

Given the chance would you guys demand a newer version or just bite the bullet?

Last edited:
I just read in a few places of the transmitting or output power being affected, but then some people suspect it's just a typo, and yadda yadda yadda. It just really started to make me think maybe I just got some leftover old shipment that they were trying to get rid of.

I also noticed that my P3A (W322B) came in pristine condition, and that its shell is actually a little bit more textured than the P3P (W323A), which feels a lot nicer. The P3P's shell is a lot smoother and like a semi-gloss texture, but it is much more prone to scratches which it already has out of the box...

Given the chance would you guys demand a newer version or just bite the bullet?
You can send a message through Amazon to the seller with your concern. I would start there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub