Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Another Update Problem

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Stroker, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Stroker

I have had the p3p for awhile . This is the third update that Ive installed. At first the camera view said no signal. Then i checked the info file and read the the update file was corrupt. After formatting the card the bird has no flashing lights and there is now a very loud BEEP...BEEP..BEEP. Before the formate the only problem was no signal , now everything is dead .....Any thoughts

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

Try reinstalling the firmware again by following these instructions exactly. If you hear a loud beep during the update process, just let it continue.

3. Stroker

thank you ...i was worried that the loud beep was a serious error and i didn;t want to fry the main board. Now that I've let it continue with the beeping ..its getting really loud and in a on off on off very fast rhythm. Ok the beeping has stopped but still no signal plus now it needs a camera update.So again than you and I'll try to take it from here

4. Stroker

I have bookmarked the help file you posted ...All is well and
    I'm back in the air.Thanks again

5. Matt D

I have the same problem very frustrating! This is what I did to get the bird back to where it worked like before the update, I formatted the SD Card, I down loaded the previous firmware and all was as before.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app