Another quick Litchi Question

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me the functions available on the Android version that are not available on the Apple version? I have searched without success and would like to determine which I should get. I have a phone that runs android and an iPad. I would rather run it on iPad due to the space available on the tablet but if there is a big difference then I can run it on my phone.

Anything about this would be appreciated.

I recomend you to get it regardless its a very well rounded app and im sure they will update it over time!

With an update the price may go up.

iOS version has modes: FPV and GS

Android version has modes: FPV, GS, Follow, Orbit, Focus, Pano

I suppose that there's always the potential for them to add the other modes as in-app purchase options... or not add them at all... it's such an inexpensive app, I can't imagine why you wouldn't just do both platforms if you really want to maximize your options...

Reactions: Apilot101
If you prefer using an iPad, it's cheap enough and even though it's missing many Android features it's still excellent imo. Just did my first mission with IOS on my air2 and it was flawless. A 31point mile run (total, not distance) flight left me stunned when it finished up right in front of me. Over 11 points of interest got me shots of an area I have flown many times but never could have accomplished the moves I programmed from my couch. I'm firmly hooked on it now, lol. It's how I always wanted to fly and film but never could do manually well enough. I'll post the video in a few days. Can't wait to film my favorite spots again, only with quality moves now. IOS, even if only just way points totally rocks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj