Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Another noob!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Crawdaddyjc, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Crawdaddyjc

hello all! Just stopping by to say hello! Been cruising this forum for a while now and figured that i should get more involved. I have had my p3s for about a month and i love it! Have been trying to get flight time daily. I feel much more comfortable at the sticks than i did before. I do have rc background on planes (4 different ones hang in the garage). I havnt ventured off too far during my flights- maybe 400-500 meters away and always wvls. Tonight i practiced landings and low manouvers in my back yard.
    Just a thanks to everyone who has had input on other threads- the knowledge learned here has helped.
    I just called best buy for my price match and the free bag we werent told about- so im gonna have some cash and get the bag.... Or i can just pay the difference (keep the bag i purchased) and upgrade to the p3a...if they have them in stock. Fingers crossed!
    Anyway- nice to meet everyone! Keep the props up!

dirkclod, Zlynnes and Ken Hanks like this.
  2. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Crawdaddy :)

3. Crawdaddyjc

Thank you!

I have now returned my p3s and upgraded it to the p3a! Yay me!

4. Shaba

Welcome! I'm also new, and have found everyone on the forums to be helpful and willing to share his/her experiences to increase my enjoyment. Look forward to reading/viewing more of your posts moving forward!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

5. niterider

Hi everyone! I received my P3p two days ago. Haven't taken it out yet, going to charge bats soon. Going thru d forum first to see if there're things I shud know. Only flown toy quads, progressed to 250 quads, now this. Eager but apprehensive haha!