Another newbie

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a newbie to this site, live in the UK in the south west , Cornwall, great place for a drone, I had a syma last year,found it useless in any slight breeze, now looking into phantom's! Can't decide if I would be best with a p3standard or would I be better off bighting the bullet and getting a p3advanced , any advice greatly appreciated

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Can't decide if I would be best with a p3standard or would I be better off bighting the bullet and getting a p3advanced
If both meet your budget, get the P3A. I prefer it over the P3S since it does not use Wi-Fi and it comes with a better remote controller.

Welcome to the forum Leeroy .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: Leeroy
Greetings & welcome to the forum.
Depends on what you want from the drone. I bought the standard as its cheaper and I wont be flying it too far out of sight.

Reactions: Leeroy
Welcome to the forum Leeroy .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Thanks for the welcome, looks like I'll be in safe hands then

Greetings & welcome to the forum.
Depends on what you want from the drone. I bought the standard as its cheaper and I wont be flying it too far out of sight.
Thanks for the welcome, I am a farmer, agricultural contractor, machinery enthusiast, so will be using it for videos and photos from above, but also for countryside and possibly coastal footage

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic