Another newbie question(s)

Reaction score
If I went straight up from launch to 400 feet with my P3A, hovered and took some pictures for a while, then headed straight down, how close would it come to landing on the launch point provided I had good satellite connections?
Would a breeze make a difference?

If I went straight up from launch to 400 feet with my P3A, hovered and took some pictures for a while, then headed straight down, how close would it come to landing on the launch point provided I had good satellite connections?
Would a breeze make a difference?
HI it you got home point recorded before take off it should land same spot,,be carefully when landing in wind because rpm is lower on landing and wind could tip it...:)

Aside from the earlier replies, keep in mind that your signal will be at it's worst when flying directly overhead even if you correctly orient your antennas.

Reactions: SHRED
GPS gives a good lock, but it's not pin point accurate.
Expect within 1-2 meters, but don't be upset if it goes outside that. For example, don't set your home point on the edge of a cliff, it may end badly!

Reactions: chrismartin3391
Aside from the earlier replies, keep in mind that your signal will be at it's worst when flying directly overhead even if you correctly orient your antennas.
Thank you.
I forgot to mention not on RTH.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik