Another New Member

Reaction score
Just a quick message to say hi !!
We have just bought a P3 Advanced for the family.
I'm after a half decent case/ bag for it that won't break the bank, any suggestions?
Oh and would you advise on insurance, if so who?
Any other advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Reactions: GTilds
Welcome! I'm fairly new here as well . My best advise? Listen to these guys . They have been flying a long time . And keep up to date with this site cause if it's been done , smart or tragic , it will be posted [emoji3]. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: toddster and GTilds
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I'm after a half decent case/ bag for it that won't break the bank, any suggestions?
You can find lots of inexpensive cases/bags here.

Welcome! I'm fairly new here as well . My best advise? Listen to these guys . They have been flying a long time . And keep up to date with this site cause if it's been done , smart or tragic , it will be posted [emoji3]. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I've been on here since July 2015, and have had a Phantom 2 and now a P3P, and I STILL learn from these guys... you found the right place for info... everyone here is awesome! :)

Welcome! We know that you have already spent a lot of money, but go ahead and get at least one more battery, 22-24 minutes goes by pretty fast when you are having fun! And you will hear this repeatedly - read all the manuals (drone and any app that you use). It will really help to head off a lot of problems. Keep in beginner mode for a few flights and make sure that you understand how RTH works and that you have the altitude set high enough to clear any potential obstacles in your area, trees really seem to like phantoms (as much as Charlie Brown's kite eating tree!).

Reactions: toddster and GTilds
No that's all great advice. And yes I have two batteries.
I'm on android and what I've noticed is that when recording, it saves to the SD card and also my device but the quality on my device is poor and full of lines going down the screen. Is this a setting I have wrong (quality setting for my device)?
I'm still playing around with it tho so one step at a time.
But yes thanks for the replies and I'll get searching the forum :)

I'm new as well. Welcome. I have been reading and taking in as much info as my wife will allow me to sit and read. I had the same problem with the line on my android. What I did was, I hooked up the RC to a different device with a bigger processor. (Apple iPhone 7) PROBLEM CURED!
On my way to Bestbuy now to upgrade. Good luck and keep reading on the forum. Lots of knowledge here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl