Another new member thread.

Reaction score
Bought myself a Christmas gift; time for a new hobby. I originally purchased a P3S, flew it a few times, and began to research a bit more. Honestly, the P3S was probably more than enough for me but I ended up returning it and getting a P3P. I picked up the P3P, came home and stumbled upon the thread(s) regarding "new" and "old" motors. I then called around and identified a store with the W323A so I swapped the W323 for the "A". Again, probably no reason to swap between the two but, personally, felt better about it.

Anyway, spent the first couple of days watching all the tutorials several times plus reading threads and manuals. Followed all the procedures and safety guidelines. Happy to say I had a few great flights; nothing major yet. Looking forward to getting the Pro in the air in the next couple of days. Ultimately, I would really like to be flying over the water as I live very close to a number of great spots on the ocean. Also I would like to capture some moments on the boat fishing or under way.

Anyway, great forum. Looking to learn more and contribute where I can. Thanks!

Reactions: Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20