Another new guy here...

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been messing around with cheaper drones and quadcopters for a while now and after seeing and flying a friends P4, I decided to pull the trigger and pick up a new P4P for myself. Ive been trying to gather some tips and tricks on here and I must say there is some really good info in this forum. Just have to wait for it to arrive since I ordered it right from DJI.

I look forward to do a ton of reading on here....o_O lol

Vic

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks, I do have some questions about what to use as a screen, but i'll post it in the P4P section of the forum. I would like to refrain from using my iphone 7+.

Welcome to the forum Vic .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: VP6799
Yeah there is all kinds of information on tablets to use. I for one use my Samsung s5 phone and my Samsung tab e 9.6in screen...both work good.

Yeah there is all kinds of information on tablets to use. I for one use my Samsung s5 phone and my Samsung tab e 9.6in screen...both work good.

My friend uses his Samsung Tab A (i think its an A) and has a hard time with it. It takes him a good 5-10 minutes to get it to connect and communicate with the remote.

I wouldn't mind using my iPhone, but I would like to be able to take a call if someone calls me (esp work since I like my OT lol). I'm an  guy, but android isn't a turn off. So I have some reading to do on a good tablet to get for the cheapest price possible.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl