Another [name removed]

Those News copters had Had Mode C transponder on board and were most likely talking to ATC (Air Traffic Control).

The problem is the general public and that includes a lot of reporters equate our small MRs with the Drones the US uses to kill people in the Mid East. This is one of the reasons I don't like to call these small Multi Rotor RC models "Drones".

And you have to be an idiot to fly over a Refinery, Power Plant, Military installation or a Major Port in todays highly charged paranoid circumstances. Have you read the news lately.

Lets not make it worse, be responsible and enjoy this great hobby in smart places. And don't cheer idiots on and jump to defend their stupid actions.
Totally agree with you i'm idiot flew it in time square smashed into the Morgan Stanley building another fool crashed into a live stadium full of people. Many pilots fly thousands of feet above the 400 foot limit and think that's just fine - we all know it's a matter of time before one of these will take down some type of commercial aircraft. I don't mind letting them have my registration information perhaps that will help some of these fools to be more responsible when they know that their flight could be backtracked to their identity if they do something ridiculous. Let's all enjoy the hobby and follow the rules - safety first

Totally agree with you i'm idiot flew it in time square smashed into the Morgan Stanley building another fool crashed into a live stadium full of people. Many pilots fly thousands of feet above the 400 foot limit and think that's just fine - we all know it's a matter of time before one of these will take down some type of commercial aircraft. I don't mind letting them have my registration information perhaps that will help some of these fools to be more responsible when they know that their flight could be backtracked to their identity if they do something ridiculous. Let's all enjoy the hobby and follow the rules - safety first
Oops "an idiot" not I am an idiot - hahah **** iPhone dictation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.