Another loser making it bad for all!!!

The FAA is going to discuss how to restrict the height of helium filled balloons in an upcoming meeting...

faa to rule on balloons.jpg

The FAA is going to discuss how to restrict the height of helium filled balloons in an upcoming meeting...

View attachment 33540
I hope they realize how serious this threat is to all drone flyers.
That string hitting a propeller ... :eek:

I once had a black balloon with a long nasty string attached, pass by my drone just six meters away. At 1337 meters altitude.
:rolleyes:

I agree with 43K about the drone being about 6 meters away that you won't know what went by , or the plane was at a standstill. Another false report.

Works for me perfectly please check your internet connection
I wouldn't be able to be on here if I didn't have an internet connection. I tried it via IE and G Chrome. No joy.

I wouldn't be able to be on here if I didn't have an internet connection. I tried it via IE and G Chrome. No joy.
I was hoping you would see the humour in that statement but i guess it shot right by you lol
Not sure what else to say the link is working perfect for me

6 metres? How very specific :confused:. Very impressed with aircrews' quick measuring while flying past a slow flying drone at a speed >600mph! :eek: Hats off to them! o_O

Why can't all air crafts have a few "dashcams" recording everything all the time, including coordinates??

How did they conclude it was 6 meters away?
If it was just 6 meters from the plane, I doubt they even would have a chance to see what it was. It would just flash by way too quickly.

I think because the ALPA hates sUAV's, that most reports are reported as "drone positive" when it was really "drone possible" IMHO the AMA (i think) did some research and came to conclusion that all the "definite" sightings, weren't so definite.

The good drone pilots are getting the raw end of this whole thing. Just as I am a person who carries a pistol at all times but all you hear is the bad stuff. You never hear of a good thing a "drone" pilot has done just like you never hear about how many crimes were thwarted because of a person legally carrying his/her weapon had stopped it from happening. The media should put out there some of the good stories of we pilots.

The good drone pilots are getting the raw end of this whole thing. Just as I am a person who carries a pistol at all times but all you hear is the bad stuff. You never hear of a good thing a "drone" pilot has done just like you never hear about how many crimes were thwarted because of a person legally carrying his/her weapon had stopped it from happening. The media should put out there some of the good stories of we pilots.

You gotta remember, the media is selling a product and bad news sells better than good news most of the time.

Right I do not believe all of these story's I think they are fabricated lies to shut us down because the FAA has such a disliking for the HOBBY / RECREATION now with our multi- rotors . Oh drones THEY call them now Geeez.
I agree with youre comment.

Right I do not believe all of these story's I think they are fabricated lies to shut us down because the FAA has such a disliking for the HOBBY / RECREATION now with our multi- rotors . Oh drones THEY call them now Geeez.
Again. I agree.

One thing is clear...NONE of those fake events could have been a Phantom 3 at those altitudes.

6 metres? How very specific :confused:. Very impressed with aircrews' quick measuring while flying past a slow flying drone at a speed >600mph! :eek: Hats off to them! o_O

Exactly. A commercial airline travels about 600mph. I haven't seen any reports of UAVs that even get to 100mps. Most speed drones don't even get to 80mps.

And no pics? Everyone grabs a cell phone for everything these days. I don't buy it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik