Another Inspire bites the dust....

Rustynuts said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47p77zmVf50&sns=em

Pretty stupid video. The guys got no skills and is too fat to be doing that kind of **** and then putting the video on YT, LOL!

They are pretty awesome weapons but why ruin a 3k quad? Why not use a less expensive model?

They are Fine rifles and not cheap !! Wonder what they were flying on the range shots .
Must have used the Inspire for that then shot it down. :shock:

Meta4 said:
So to shoot a drone you lie on the ground with your rifle on bipod legs ...... Was the inspire flying at 6ft?
:lol: The angle didn't look quite right did it !

I could down a quad @ 200m with a WWI era Enfield Rifle and no sight!

Where's the challenge? Now, if he had been 2000M away, I might have been impressed...

dirkclod said:
They are Fine rifles and not cheap !! Wonder what they were flying on the range shots .
Must have used the Inspire for that then shot it down. :shock:
Would of been funny if they were flying a phantom or something really cheap! & Guy shot wrong one :shock:

I heard they are working on a sequel where they burn 100 dollar bills :cool:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425249493294.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425249493294.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 877
Milly said:
Things might be a bit different in the UK, but I did not get what that was about at all.
It was a advertisement for a rifle but why they decided to shoot an Inspire is beyond me. :roll:

I'd love to shove a quarter-stick down that shooter's throat and light the fuse!

Dont mess with my drone, dude! :evil:

The whole video screams setup and pointless. Even a Segal film would be better to watch.

From the drop-safe packaging from low altitude, to the angle of his shooting, to wondering how many shots he actually took to hit the virtually stationary Inspire, to the flyover of his target shooting. Can't even say, nice editing.

This ad was aimed at gun nuts. The people who love to collect guns, keep them in museum shape, lock them away and never shoot them.
This ad was not aimed at the gun nuts who love their weapons, clean them after every range session, hunt to keep meat in the freezer, have them for home defense, have seen actual combat or can call ******** after watching this.

This ad is aimed at people with more money than gun sense.

First, it is an obvious fake. You can't have a rifle, parallel with ground and shoot an Inspire, which is a lot higher. Mi also don't see this 'actor' being any kind of gun expert. Almost everyone could make the target shots. The Inspire 1 has much less of a target mass.

So, what was the point of the video? I know some might enjoy shooting down our UAV's, but they are committing a crime. If we are harassing that person, wife or girlfriend, with our UAV, call your local LE. No one should shoot anything down, that aggravates them.

If legal, then I could have shot down (or tried) many aircrafts as our USAF base's training flight path took a turn right over my house. The jets didn't bother me as much as prop driven planes. Had I shot one down or talked about it, on the Internet, I might not be free to post this!

I happen to support our military. But, why has it been in magazine articles, newspapers, etc. about shooting drones down? It is someone's property! As a ham, no one has shot me or my antennas down. If I cause interference, in any way, I will look into it and if needed, I will buy or build a RFI filter. I feel the same way about flying UAVs.

However, I've flown RC helis and planes. All were equipped with cameras. So, why is it such a negative thing now that our craft can hover? If we hover, at 20', over a neighbor's pool, with his wife or girlfriend laying out, then he/she should call a LEO, but they shouldn't shoot it down. Although a jury will be sympathetic.

Common sense folks.

noiseboy72 said:
I could down a quad @ 200m with a WWI era Enfield Rifle and no sight!

Where's the challenge? Now, if he had been 2000M away, I might have been impressed...
My M1 would have done just as good.
What a stupid ad for a "gun" and a waste of money.

PhantomFanatic said:
I know some might enjoy shooting down our UAV's, but they are committing a crime. If we are harassing that person, wife or girlfriend, with our UAV, call your local LE. No one should shoot anything down, that aggravates them.

If you ask 100 people on the street about who owns the airspace --- 99 of them will say "I own all airspace over my property up to infinity".

So therefore, vast majority of people assume they have the right to shoot down anything in their airspace --- whether it's drones, police or medical helis, hot air balloons, birds, etc.

The 1 out of 100 people on the street probably owns a Phantom and actually knows the laws about airspace. :p

Everyone is using "Drones" to make vids i seen the end of a advertisement for a car they had a bunch of "drones" attacking people :lol: .
Don't take this to heart
My question is how many shots did it take to hit that bird ?

750r said:
My question is how many shots did it take to hit that bird ?

Well if you listen to any of Ted Nugent's psycho-babble in the last 25 years he claims he can hit the testicles off a gnat at 1,000 yds. Most of his NRA teat-suckling followers make the same bold claims. Lots of bravado and chest-thumping with this particular flock of sheeples.

Of course, none of them can probably hit the broad side of a barn after a rough day of child-molesting and draft-dodging, eh Ted? That scumbag makes my stomach churn.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik