Another idiot crash - Same story - The app says check surrounding area before flight

Reaction score
Decided to go to the local beach today and test the Litchi follow me and focus features.

The app warns you to check your surroundings before flight. I thought. Meh it'll be good they are only small sand dunes.

Took over an hour to get it out of the bush.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry but LOL :p Really, is it my impression or you got lucky with the P3 just kinda "soft-landing" on the bushes? I could be wrong but from the footage it could have been much worse...

Reactions: Solar Deity
You should have used Guns and Roses,
"Welcome to the Jungle" :)
Seriously, I hope you didn't bruise your bird.

Decided to go to the local beach today and test the Litchi follow me and focus features.

The app warns you to check your surroundings before flight. I thought. Meh it'll be good they are only small sand dunes.

Took over an hour to get it out of the bush.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yes, pretty dumb crash but thank you for sharing!

Sorry but LOL :p Really, is it my impression or you got lucky with the P3 just kinda "soft-landing" on the bushes? I could be wrong but from the footage it could have been much worse...
Funny thing was I used a very long branch to knock it out of the tree and it fell about 10 meters from the tree onto the ground. Not a scratch.

Well, glad to hear that mate! Keep on flyin'!!!

Reactions: Solar Deity

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan