Another good flight

Reaction score
Did another fantastic flight this afternoon.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1444424584.244257.jpg

Did another fantastic flight this afternoon.
View attachment 33166

Steve your lucky were you live you got open fields, I live in the heart of City of London and only have small parks/fields plus got a driving ban till June next year and can't even drive out to open space otherwise would of flown every single day in open area lol

Enjoy and safe flying steve I'm happy your enjoying the P3 :D

Steve your lucky were you live you got open fields, I live in the heart of City of London and only have small parks/fields plus got a driving ban till June next year and can't even drive out to open space otherwise would of flown every single day in open area lol

Driving Ban?? Drone bans and driving bans-- you can't make it up:D:D:D-- they will be outlawing cains & wheelchairs before long and all us ol folks will be banned from leaving the couch. :D:D:D

Head out on the Dockland Light Railway - there are places further East.

In the UK you get points on your licence for speeding. Too many points they ban you. Drunk driving is an instant ban.
I thought he may have been talking about an outright driving ban for certain sections of the city :) Probably coming to a town near all of us soon. :D

I thought he may have been talking about an outright driving ban for certain sections of the city :) Probably coming to a town near all of us soon. :D

Oh we already have that - pedestrian areas etc. Lots of city centres closed off. Streets made narrower even though there are more cars - speed humps - so called traffic calming! Doesn't make me very calm GGGRRRRRR!!!

Reactions: D4T_PoM
Oh we already have that - pedestrian areas etc. Lots of city centres closed off. Streets made narrower even though there are more cars - speed humps - so called traffic calming! Doesn't make me very calm GGGRRRRRR!!!
Sounds awful-- we are fortunate in Texas to have wide streets and highways-- and a lot of vehicles and trucks-- but getting around is pretty much a breeze. But the freeways are becoming toll ways -- somebody has got to pay:D

Sounds awful-- we are fortunate in Texas to have wide streets and highways-- and a lot of vehicles and trucks-- but getting around is pretty much a breeze. But the freeways are becoming toll ways -- somebody has got to pay:D

They decided to FORCE people to use pubic transport! So lots of buses with like 4 people in them - drives me nuts.
More traffic than ever and they are making roads narrower - you get wide wide pavements(sidewalks) with no pedestrians anywhere.
Speed cameras everywhere.
Roadworks that take 38 weeks to complete even for something minor. They get fined if they go over time so they just say we need 38 weeks and nobody questions it. You couldn't make it up if you tried!!!

Reactions: bobmyers
Driving Ban?? Drone bans and driving bans-- you can't make it up:D:D:D-- they will be outlawing cains & wheelchairs before long and all us ol folks will be banned from leaving the couch. :D:D:D

Bob, been banned for 2 years, its a long story and cant be arsed to talk about it lol.

Get to start driving from June 2016 again and I cannot wait lol.

Love my V8's but this time might settle for a toy like a Mitsubishi Evo :p
But I do have my eyes on a GTR though ;)

Reactions: bobmyers
In the UK you get points on your licence for speeding. Too many points they ban you. Drunk driving is an instant ban.

Oh Wibble my license is clean, never had any points, the British Law and sentencing is a very strange lol

I drink by the way or take any illegal substance :cool:

Have to take my driving test again though :(

Bob I lived in NYC for 1.5 years and I can say you guys in America have huge roads and lanes on motorways, our motorway lanes in the UK are your street size :p

Bob I lived in NYC for 1.5 years and I can say you guys in America have huge roads and lanes on motorways, our motorway lanes in the UK are your street size :p

Yes but having said that our speeds are so much higher. You see US car chases and they say speeds of almost 100mph as if it is a huge thing. On the British motorways 90mph is often just keeping up with traffic - seriously you are doing 90mph and not passing anyone. Limit is 70 by the way.

Yes but having said that our speeds are so much higher. You see US car chases and they say speeds of almost 100mph as if it is a huge thing. On the British motorways 90mph is often just keeping up with traffic - seriously you are doing 90mph and not passing anyone. Limit is 70 by the way.
We do have a few 85 mph toll roads and 80mph freeways in Texas and a few other western states:D

ah right, yes Del we are lucky to have large areas of open moors/fields in sheffield, and its 2mins from my house. i was banned from driving back in 1983..(long time ago) lol.. long story like yours.. june will soon be here mate..

Reactions: D4T_PoM

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik