Another Camera Probelm P2V+ ..camera wont tilt up, only down.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
im very new here. I have a P2V+ for about a year now. I have a technical issue ..that my camera can only tilt down but not upwards.. previously i had a "unable to connect to my phantom" problem..but now this...i notice there is some strange buzzing noise from either the gimbal or the camera...i tried both arrows option and the tilt option to move my camera up..but so far it only goes down.. Please help on this matter...thanx.

Oh ya..the "unable to connect to my phantom" is fine now...i just put my iphone on flight mode..and turn on my wifi to connect as usual.

Do you have the remote controller with the tilt wheel? If so, try recalibrating your remote controller exactly like this:

Hi guys,
im very new here. I have a P2V+ for about a year now. I have a technical issue ..that my camera can only tilt down but not upwards.. previously i had a "unable to connect to my phantom" problem..but now this...i notice there is some strange buzzing noise from either the gimbal or the camera...i tried both arrows option and the tilt option to move my camera up..but so far it only goes down.. Please help on this matter...thanx.
That is in the Assistant Software. I had the same thind. Must calibrate the transmitter, which allows you to calibrate the gimbal control. Go down, middle and up. Now your up limit isn't correct. It worked for me.

Do you have the remote controller with the tilt wheel? If so, try recalibrating your remote controller exactly like this:

Hey thanx for the reply. I find it funny as my controller doesnt come with a tilt wheel... I had to tilt my camera via the dji app... With 2 ways
1.) using tilt arrows up and down
2.) using a tilt mode on the app camera

That is in the Assistant Software. I had the same thind. Must calibrate the transmitter, which allows you to calibrate the gimbal control. Go down, middle and up. Now your up limit isn't correct. It worked for me.
My transmitter doesnt come with tilt wheel... I can only callibrate the joystick.. Yaw, pitch, roll and accellerate

Thanks for this... I do not have the tilt wheel controller, but I did get functionality back from the gimbal.

I must have set something wrong the last time I tried to calibrate

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20