Another bad news story

Unfortunately, this is “intelligence made visible” about our fellow mankind. Quite similar to knuckleheads breeding “fighting dogs” - just plain stupid, ignorant and apparently no concern for anybody or anything other than themselves. Sad…

Trouble is, the “politics” are now ripe and loaded for would-be “saviors” from ourselves. Next step, lowlifes swoop in and pimp stories like this to regulate, stifle and squeeze legitimate businesses and users. Thereby creating another level of “economy” they influence to their “donors’” liking.

Plenty of capable laws are already on the books. All that really needs to happen is to confront and punish the bad behavior. Not the equipment used for bad behavior.

That would be like banning automobiles because people drive them over the speed limit or while drunk/DUI.

Stupid morons. They are the reason why our drones will be banned eventually.
That will never happen . ;)
Just seen on the news 2 police branches just got phantoms the news was all nice and wow these things are great Technology but couple weeks ago the same reporter said what a horrible thing they are :rolleyes:
Always going to be self consumed morons that think there cool or cute when they do dumb s*** .

It's not a matter of "if"....it's a matter of "when".
Another member here from MA recently told me how stupid I was to ever think such a thing could ever possibly happen...that's it's never happened and almost zero chance.

All it takes is morons. Any day now.

That pilot must have good eyesight. 150 ft away at 200 mph....

Final approach speed can be around 140 - 160 kts in many situations. MUCH slower in smaller lighter aircraft. Given that landing INTO the wind is always preferred, with a 25 knot headwind that approach speed can equate to as low as 115 knots or only about 130 mph.

Also, pilots learn to scan the sky for objects from day one in their training :)

Reactions: GoodnNuff
It's not a matter of "if"....it's a matter of "when".
Another member here from MA recently told me how stupid I was to ever think such a thing could ever possibly happen...that's it's never happened and almost zero chance.

All it takes is morons. Any day now.
It's coming. Too many morons with phantoms doing stupid stuff, just look at youtube. I call them dridiots.

I see you removed the FYI (I still got it via email)......lol
I don't feel the need to post such info publicly either. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31