Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Another Aussie..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Milktoast, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Milktoast

Hey everyone...Been checkin out the forums for a few days and have found pretty much all the answers to any questions. I'm on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. So hopefully I'll start getting some decent footage soon.
    I had a few practice runs today for my first flights and all went well apart from forgetting to press record.
    So hope I can be of some assistance,or at least the butt of a few jokes.
    I'm about to try Litchi and throw my P3P in the deep end with a few way points,so hopefully it all goes to plan.
    On a side note...I've only had two quick flights,but both times a dog (not mine) has tried to take my Phantom down.What's up with that?

2. The Springs

We have to tie our sheep dogs up .They just want to pull it out of the air .Look on YouTube P3 s have been bought down by sheep birds roos .If you look hard enough I bet you'll find even a brown snakes knocked one down !
    Paul near Wagga

3. kirk2579

sometimes when I am being lazy I exercise the dog with my syma5..
    he goes nuts chasing and jumping after it.
    I run him around for a battery and he is happy as hec.

I do make sure he is chained when the P3 comes out though......

4. Milktoast

I'll have to make sure I don't fly under high trees in case I get attacked by a drop bear..
    There's not to many brown snakes Springs, but there is quite a few tiger snakes.
    I only have two batteries Kirk,so at the moment I'm just hoping they get bored with it.