Another Apple iOS update really!

Reaction score
Well here we go again! I hope nothing is broke and we don't have to start this APP crash thing all over again.

9.1 works fine, flew with it yesterday on my iPhone.
NO issues at all.

Ok so one guy can't fly and one guy can... anybody else upgrade? What has been your experience?

Same can or can't connect to the app?

Works on my iPad running 9.0? but not my phone on 9.1

did you upgrade the app? an new DJI GO upgrade came out yesterday...

Upgraded iPhone 6+ and Ipad Air to 9.1 no issue with DJI Go 2.4 (for the moment...not tested POI/Waypoint)

Reactions: Buckaye
iPhone 6 on iOS 9.1. Go app 2.4. 8500' feet from home, video at full bars, TX/R at full bars, all seems fine.

Ok so one guy can't fly and one guy can... anybody else upgrade? What has been your experience?
I'm holding off I don't trust Apple right now. And I dam sure don't trust DJI! I'm about ready to sell it all and go back to old school flying!

I'm holding off I don't trust Apple right now. And I dam sure don't trust DJI! I'm about ready to sell it all and go back to old school flying!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions - And mine is - I have had DJI products for a couple of years now and have had very few issues... and honestly - only one of the issues I had was DJI's fault (a bad firmware 1.2.6 or something).

I think if you're going to play with cutting edge technology - you're going to take the lumps with the good. I tend to be an early adopter so I do a cursory check (like I am doing in this thread) and then make a decision.

I don't blame you for selling and going back to the most stable technology if you aren't up for the bumps in the road.... just not the way I do things.

I'm going to go ahead and upgrade. Everyone is scared thinking their bird will flyaway if they upgrade lol can't blame em.

I've had DJIs for over 3 years and never had a single flying issue. It's a solid platform in my opinion. Not perfect but solid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20