Annual AMA Day, Sat 13th

Reaction score
This coming Saturday my local AMA Club is holding it's annual demonstration and flying all their RC planes. This is the probably the first year that a DJI Drone will be flying in the event and I will be piloting it and a P3P I own. The money we raise we donate to a local charity and this year we are donating the money to the local Orphans home. We have invited the Orphanage to bring all the kids to this flying event and pretty sure they will. Of course it is open to the Public and we have gotten a little advertisement but not near enough.

We, as Drone Pilots, should take every opportunity to present any drone in a positive light, so I highly suggest joining your local AMA club and helping them out and making your self known. Still not to late to check with your local AMA chapter and see if they have anything planned and then if they do, go watch everything. Some of the plane pilots are extremely good. I get all kinds of questions when I show up to fly, not only from the General Public but from fellow plane and drone pilots.

Keeping the Faith
K.M.Harp
Hot Springs, AR

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4