Announcing the Zenmuse H4-3D Gimbal

Reaction score
Fly with your new GoPro Hero4 Black camera by using this high-performance 3-axis gimbal. Giving your camera perfect stability in the air, no matter how you fly, this gimbal is based on DJI’s industry standard camera stabilization technology. Easy to use and setup, you can start flying today.

H4-3D_launch.jpg

Features:
3-axis high performance gimbal
Effortless setup
Compatible with the DJI Phantom 2 and other flight control systems
Part of the Zenmuse family
Independent IMU
Online upgrades
Independent GCU (optional)

Please click here for more information.

varmint said:
mendezl said:
Hello, what specifically are the new improvements / changes over the H3-3D?

Nobody will be able to answer that, and especially not DJI. The difference is going to amount to +$20 over the 3D and a new name. At most, perhaps a couple grams of counterweight on the x-axis bell housing.
Yeah... They had 3 months to fix the problems in the h4-3d that the h3-3d had, i bet they didnt fixed any...

UgashikBob said:
Does is support the GP4 silver? Does it support video out through the gimbals usb cable to non Phantom DJI components like IODSII and miniosd?

EVERYONE at DJI I have talked to said that it will NOT support the silver. Their official Twitter and Facebook accounts. I am awaiting their support forums response.
Not sure why the silver isn't going to work. It's lighter. Maybe have to add some weight?

Edit to add. Just logged into DJI support forums on their site.

My question "Does this gimbal support the GoPro Hero4 Silver, or is it only the black?
Is there any plans to support the Silver?"

Per DJI-Autumn."Only the black.
I don't know whether there are any plan, but I'll report your requirement to our R&D"

Got one on order, hopefully it gets here before the Chinese New Year and doesn't get held up for two weeks.I understand the 3 fits the hero 4 silver and the 4 fits the hero 4 black and the only difference is the gimbal has been retooled so as not to hit the Wifi button on the side of the camera. Someone on this forum said to notch the 3 with a Dremel and it's basically the same. At least that's my understanding. Who knows anymore.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic