Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Announcing the Zenmuse H4-3D Gimbal

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by DJI Innovations, Jan 19, 2015.

1. DJI Innovations

Fly with your new GoPro Hero4 Black camera by using this high-performance 3-axis gimbal. Giving your camera perfect stability in the air, no matter how you fly, this gimbal is based on DJI’s industry standard camera stabilization technology. Easy to use and setup, you can start flying today.

[​IMG]

Features:
    3-axis high performance gimbal
    Effortless setup
    Compatible with the DJI Phantom 2 and other flight control systems
    Part of the Zenmuse family
    Independent IMU
    Online upgrades
    Independent GCU (optional)

Please click here for more information.

2. badbrad97

It doesn't look like they have gone back to using the connector on the back like the V1 H3-3D. Does it still use the same USB connector as the V2 H3-3D/

3. PhantomFanatic

Another ad....

4. tyrell

Hello, I have the h3-3d gimbal with the gopro hero4 black and have had no problems with it I was using a hero3 before that and switched cameras and didnt do any re-calibrating what so ever, and it works fine but it looks like other people are have trouble with this and im not sure why?

5. badbrad97

My experience has been as the gimbal gets older, the motors get weaker or something and if it is off balance just a little it will not complete the start-up calibration. When one of my gimbals was new I could power up with the ND filter attached with a Hero3+, then i could only power up with the ND filter off and then when I switched to the Hero4, the Hero4's extra weight unbalanced it enough that it wouldn't calibrate. It really depends on the model and age of the gimbal.

6. hellhole

the problem i have with the H4 on the H3-3D is the wifi button sometimes will get engaged when i put then H4 on the H3-3D. I think i can just shave off some of the motor's cover and it will be fine...