Announcing the Zenmuse H4-3D Gimbal

Reaction score
Fly with your new GoPro Hero4 Black camera by using this high-performance 3-axis gimbal. Giving your camera perfect stability in the air, no matter how you fly, this gimbal is based on DJI’s industry standard camera stabilization technology. Easy to use and setup, you can start flying today.

H4-3D_launch.jpg

Features:
3-axis high performance gimbal
Effortless setup
Compatible with the DJI Phantom 2 and other flight control systems
Part of the Zenmuse family
Independent IMU
Online upgrades
Independent GCU (optional)

Please click here for more information.

It doesn't look like they have gone back to using the connector on the back like the V1 H3-3D. Does it still use the same USB connector as the V2 H3-3D/

Hello, I have the h3-3d gimbal with the gopro hero4 black and have had no problems with it I was using a hero3 before that and switched cameras and didnt do any re-calibrating what so ever, and it works fine but it looks like other people are have trouble with this and im not sure why?

tyrell said:
Hello, I have the h3-3d gimbal with the gopro hero4 black and have had no problems with it I was using a hero3 before that and switched cameras and didnt do any re-calibrating what so ever, and it works fine but it looks like other people are have trouble with this and im not sure why?

My experience has been as the gimbal gets older, the motors get weaker or something and if it is off balance just a little it will not complete the start-up calibration. When one of my gimbals was new I could power up with the ND filter attached with a Hero3+, then i could only power up with the ND filter off and then when I switched to the Hero4, the Hero4's extra weight unbalanced it enough that it wouldn't calibrate. It really depends on the model and age of the gimbal.

tyrell said:

the problem i have with the H4 on the H3-3D is the wifi button sometimes will get engaged when i put then H4 on the H3-3D. I think i can just shave off some of the motor's cover and it will be fine...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav