Announcing our new ToughCase XR

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know we are launching our new case today, the ToughCase XR. The ToughCase XR has a similar layout to our original ToughCase, but we've added extra features our customers have been asking for. We went with a larger, made in the USA case with a retractable handle with wheels. So, you can roll it or carry it. We added storage for extra props, two more battery slots (for a total of 8), and a special pocket with a foam plug that can be used to store any extra parts such as FPV Gear (Fatshark goggles, etc) or anything you wish.

The case is very high quality, and is waterproof, crush proof, and dustproof. It has two nice latches with twist locks and the wheels roll on metal ball bearings. We think you guys are going to really like the added features of this case -- and it's only $50 more than the original ToughCase, the price of a few extra batteries.

We expect to start shipping the new ToughCase XR during between April 16th-19th. Our original ToughCase is out of stock but we hope to have it back in stock by June 1.

http://www.tradecraftcases.com/shop/dji-phantom-toughcase-xr/

10p9jbt.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Greetings! I just got my case on eBay thru you guys... Quick comment... Is it normal that the lid touches the top screw of the propellers???? I'm kinda concerned for the amount of pressure. Or you would say, don't worry about it? Thanks in advance

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4