Android vs. iPhone

Reaction score
I purchased a Galaxy Tab3 to operate the remote and found out device doesn't support DJI app. I am returning it and getting an IPad mini. Can i still transfer device card from copter to my pc for editing? New to technology, so be kind in response.

Can i still transfer device card from copter to my pc for editing?
Yes. You can do this no matter which mobile device you're using.

You can sideload DJI GO on Android devices. See this post.

Check out my list of recommended devices here.

I am returning it and getting an IPad mini.
If you do get an iPad mini, make sure it's the mini 4. The mini 2&3 will overheat in temperatures higher than 90F, in which case video stops working. It's also recommended to get the cellular version so you have GPS support for dynamic home point capability, among other things. I recommend 64GB storage because there is no SD card slot for expansion and I keep the cached 720p flight videos on the tablet to share with others.

If you do get an iPad mini, make sure it's the mini 4. The mini 2&3 will overheat in temperatures higher than 90F, in which case video stops working.
My iPad Mini 2 did okay last year in the summer heat when using it without a case and flying in the shade. If the budget supports it though, then I agree the iPad Mini 4 is the better option.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers