Android users only - New Firmware results

Reaction score
I am looking to get some results from just the Android users out there. I have been a bunch of reading and the IOS people have seen some good results from the latest firmware. I have a nexus 7 android and my results are not good...had my tablet freeze first flight then reboot (Never happened before) and I still seem to have the issue where whole sections will black out and/or go green. The first test I was using the channel hack (Channel31) when the freeze occured. Second test flew with auto on and then switched to the hack, channel 31 again. No freeze this time but kept her close ;-)

Please post any results you have had and maybe what android device you are using...the Android DJI Go app seems to be a few revs behind IOS also...android is at 2.8.1 and I think IOS is 2.8.3

This will hopefully be useful to all.

Upgraded from 2.8.0 yesterday and my video transmission is a lot worse, lagging loss of signal. Don't really know if its because of phantom firmware upgrade or app upgrade because I did them both at the same time. Samsung galaxy tab e.

2.8.1 on Nvidea Shield K1 - Working great for me. Flew last night.

no video issues at all? Are you using the channel hack at all? How is the display in bright sunlight? Thinking of picking one of these tablets up now....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj