Android phone vs I pad mini4

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems using mini 4. I have been using my droid phone and it works great but very hard to see

My iPad Mini 4 has been running flawlessly.

My iPad Mini 4 has been running flawlessly.

That's a big 'ditto" from me also!

BTW msinger - fantastic site you have - been of a lot of help for me as someone new to this great hobby! I have it as a shortcut on my desktop and reference it many, many times. Thank you for that.

Reactions: msinger
Has anyone had any problems using mini 4. I have been using my droid phone and it works great but very hard to see
What kind of Android do you have? I have the Nvidia shield k1 and its hard to see but with the anti-glare screen I can see just fine. Waiting on my hood.

No problems here with iPad 4 mini. Even better with nvidia shield.

DJI Go App was BRUTALIZING my battery: EVEN WHEN I was not using the app.
I had to uninstall and buy an old iPad.
It is far more stable, robust, and even more features on iOS than Android.

I am Android for EVERYTHING except DJI Go App.

I changed yesterday from my droid to the mini 4. Reinstalled firmware and know I have a 1 second delay on the screen. Should I have reformatted the sd card

Reformatting the SD card won't resolve that lag. Try these tips.

I was using my Note 4 to fly, but it is hard to see. On top of that, the app kept crashing, and there was enough lag to make it annoying. I bought an iPad Mini 4 (Wifi), and LOVE IT. The only thing I can complain about is that the screen brightness on the mini, isn't as bright as the Note 4...which I really liked.

The Nvidia Shield K1. It's a great Android tablet.

Hey do you know if this unit will work with the "Inspire-1 V2" ?? I purchased an android (unknown manufacturer) but I only paid $80 Brand new, and it came preloaded with all the DJI apps including the Inspire. But it was crap, and only worked for a few weeks. I had a great IPad but it wasn't compatible with the Inspire. So I sold it,(big mistake) cause I loved using it for web surfing!!
So I guess I'm also asking if this Nvidia works as well as the iPad for those needs?

This is a photo of what I bought on eBay...
d87f592b253c163766d5708737a837c7.jpg
eca8b63d9d3144ea037317b01b01855c.jpg

I really appreciate any help or advice you can give me!
Thanks for reading.::

Moose aka Drone-Outlaw

I'm rocking a P2V++ {loaded with every type of upgrade & mod possible}
& A "INSPIRE V-2"

Hey do you know if this unit will work with the "Inspire-1 V2" ?
I use my Nvidia Shield K1 with my Inspire 1 V2. It works just as well as with my Phantoms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.