Android FPV Booster V3 with FPV Camera

You may refer to "Important Notes" section in About > FPV Camera > Features for the basics as below.

"When you switch back-and-forth between DJI VISION app and FPV Camera (or other DJI SDK apps), you may need to completely quit non-used apps (by BACK button all the way out) to avoid locking up FPV connection in the background. Otherwise, you may see "Phantom Connection Broken" and "Video Signal Lost" messages shown on FPV Camera screen."
  • I read this but I only opened the booster app, run the boost feature then backed out and opened the DJI app. I never started your FPV camera app, yet still got no video feed or connection

AFAIK, Android SDK does not have such RTH response, though we implemented this on iOS version months ago.
So if I lose TX signal will phantom come home automatically but just not say coming home? Or will it just not come home automatically? Is this something that is going to be in the android app one day?

Where does this app store the flight logger data? I look

Where does this app store the flight logger data? I look

Ok this wasn't a difficult question so I'm going guess there is NO Flight Logger with this app?

A new version 3.0.2 is available in Google Play. It has the following fixes:
• Occupy FPV connection only in FPV Camera - It helps some pilots using Booster only and fly with DJI app.
• Improve resources usage on some Android devices - FPV Camera used running fairly hot on some Android devices, and it's improving in this version.

• Occupy FPV connection only in FPV Camera - It helps some pilots using Booster only and fly with DJI app.
• Improve resources usage on some Android devices - FPV Camera used running fairly hot on some Android devices, and it's improving in this version.
Nice!
Haven't been able to fly with the update but did check indoors and it no longer crashes my other pilot apps.
See, I wasn't crazy! [emoji106]

Tony Yu, how can we export the flight logger data we see on the screen?

Waiting for my Phantom 2 Vision+ to arrive and I am wondering how many mobile devises can connect to the same transmitter via WiFi?
Thanks in advance for your reply's.

Waiting for my Phantom 2 Vision+ to arrive and I am wondering how many mobile devises can connect to the same transmitter via WiFi?
Thanks in advance for your reply's.
You can connect multiple mobile devices to Phantom network, but only 1 FPV connection allowed to see live feed at any given time.

A new version 3.0.2 is available in Google Play. .

3.0.2 Problems. on my Samsung Tab 3 the record now no work. When I start app the red record button is already counting like it is recording but it is not. Also the record button starts at some random time like 45:07. Doesn't matter if I have auto record turned on or off it do the same thing. Have restarted device, cleared ram, ect. No can get to work. This is my favorite app, can I somehow go back to V 3.0.1?

3.0.2 Problems. on my Samsung Tab 3 the record now no work. When I start app the red record button is already counting like it is recording but it is not. Also the record button starts at some random time like 45:07. Doesn't matter if I have auto record turned on or off it do the same thing. Have restarted device, cleared ram, ect. No can get to work. This is my favorite app, can I somehow go back to V 3.0.1?
You may stop video recording to reset the timer by either 2-fingers double-tap FPV screen or Recorder button (as shown below). You may also disable "Hide Video Timer" option in Settings menu to show the standard timer in the background.

11079607_567899099979567_2205772346267178254_n.jpg

Tony Yu, how can we export the flight logger data we see on the screen?
U can use shou app to record the flight log data then export it to your camera roll ,that's the only way I could export it,, I would like to be able to have it showing in a little box screen ,in the corner of my main screen ,I think it can be done with the iMovie app but for the life of me I just Can't finger it out?

A long range 20,000 ft. flight with Android version FPV Booster V3 by Joe Stavitzke.

10649902_579706122132198_8458483507281166535_n.jpg
[/
Any approx time on the iOS update?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20