Android firmware

King,

I used to have to do so often until I turned off all automatic updates. Back up your device, I also copy the internal drive and SD contents to a folder on my computer. Do a factory reset, that will put the device back to the state it was when you purchased it. When it reboots and starts the setup process, connect it to your wifi network and enter you google email address only. Do not do anything else (no updates, no apps, nothing). As soon as it is done with the setup immediately go to google play store, sign in to your account and turn off all automatic updates in your preferences. Now go install your flight related apps only.

I have 3 pads dedicated for flight apps only. I do not do any updates, system and OS updates included unless there is a known reason to do so. I also don't install any apps that are not necessary for flying. If my birds are flying the way I want them to, I lock down everything.

I started doing this about a year ago after I lost video on one of my P3Pro's. I took me two weeks to figure out it was an automatic update that screwed things up. Since doing it the way I've described above I haven't had a single issue with any of my birds.

Jerry

I have done it for iPad. Not for Android. But if you search "downgrade android version" or "android version rollback", you'll get plenty of results. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just did a factory reset on my tab a and loaded the Dji go app back on and it connected the first time then I shut down and tried the reconnect again and it won't connect.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj