Android DJI - Vision update

I have updated, but even before the update (from day 1) all files were DJI000001.*, then 02.* etc. If you deleted them all it would start again from 01.* hence leaving the highest numbered on the card when deleting after transferring to your PC to continue the progression and prevent duplicate file names. I wonder if you have a later Vision with an intermediate camera firmware to solve that issue?

Be interesting to see what happens if you fire it up indoors (props off!) with no GPS reception and take a quick picture...

Pull_Up said:
I have updated, but even before the update (from day 1) all files were DJI000001.*, then 02.* etc. If you deleted them all it would start again from 01.* hence leaving the highest numbered on the card when deleting after transferring to your PC to continue the progression and prevent duplicate file names. I wonder if you have a later Vision with an intermediate camera firmware to solve that issue?

Be interesting to see what happens if you fire it up indoors (props off!) with no GPS reception and take a quick picture...

It works, and surprisingly well. It's a great low-light camera.

I have a question on the droid app.

I have a Galaxy Note 3. Fit in the stock holder from DJI, but had to give it up to one of my kids who needed a phone, So I bought a Galaxy Tab 3 Lite because it had a little larger screen and was going to be dedicated to the DJI, plus I bought a transmitter tray that will fit the larger screen, but when trying to download the App from the Play store, the Vision app doesn't even show up. Just the FC-40 app. I tried to manually download it and now it's telling me that this device can't run this app.? What am I missing here? I thought an Android device was an Android device.

and when searching for "DJI" apps, ONLY the FC-40 app show up. Nothing for Vision. There's also an app for the LEDs that tells you what the different flashes mean.

NM. Found out what the problem was. It was something I had loaded or downloaded wrong. My son took it and had it working in 20 sec.

Celt in Siam said:
Pull_Up said:
...and if you leave the highest-numbered one on there when you've transferred then the Vision will carry on the sequence and not start from ...00001.* again, which can be a pain if you don't enjoy "...already exists, would you like to replace it..." type messages every time you want to take stuff off the card!
Good suggestion - the numbering system has been bugging me from day one!

I just got in the habit of making a new folder with the transfer date (sd card to pc). to transfer them into.
its my first line of sorting and searching for particular footage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31