Android DJI GO app version 2.02

I did not care much for 2.0.0.2 in testing. Testing 2.0.0.3 now and it is much more stable.

Btw, always remove old version 1st prior to installing the new. Go to Device Settings/Apps, or to google playstore and do the simple Uninstall is all you should need to do.

When I finish testing 2.0.0.2 I will be going back to 2.0.0.1 until 2.0.0.3 is ready for publishing.

Calibrate the gimbal after install.

DJI GO CRASH IMMEDIATELY, YOU SIGN UP!! Well done DJI.....
That isnt deleting the pre-existing directory structure on the device. It really isnt going to help anything except force you to dload your flight logs again.
Just checked, they do have an update...what did they improve?

:confused:
No.. You can either go to 'MY FILES' on the tablet/phone, or whatever that device calls it. Or connect it to the computer. Browse till you can see the DJI folder, and delete it. This AFTER you uninstall.

Then install the new version. Uninstalling seems to only be removing the app from the Os and NOT removing all the data. Clearing the cache only deletes data that was created AFTER it was installed and started. Which would be flight logs and director videos
"You moved the headstones, BUT YOU DIDN'T MOVE THE BODIES! YOU DIDN'T MOVE THE BODIES!"

I did not care much for 2.0.0.2 in testing. Testing 2.0.0.3 now and it is much more stable.

Btw, always remove old version 1st prior to installing the new. Go to Device Settings/Apps, or to google playstore and do the simple Uninstall is all you should need to do.

When I finish testing 2.0.0.2 I will be going back to 2.0.0.1 until 2.0.0.3 is ready for publishing.

@flyNfrank.....Where can I find the 2.0.0.1 version of the GO App? 2.0.0.2 has totally grounded me.

I didn't see an option to update. Where can I find the version for Android to update. Where can I find the version for Android in the app? Also, when I go to the video section it crashes. Anyone know how to fix it?

Easy Enough
I think it was mentioned the only other thing is you should make sure to do is upload your flight logs to the cloud before hand and then once you have reinstalled you should download your flight logs back to the device correct?

I have yet to do a so called clean install, and would you go so far as to say every time you see the software updated like I saw from just last night yet again do it all over?
I would think the programmers have a good understanding of updating and removing unwanted bits and pieces to keep this from being needed.

Thanks Frank

I didn't see an option to update. Where can I find the version for Android to update. Where can I find the version for Android in the app? Also, when I go to the video section it crashes. Anyone know how to fix it?

If you don't already have one, get a File Manager for your device so you can work it like a computer File manager. Get into the guts of your device in other words.
If you go to the App Store (Android) and you don't see an update Option it usually means your up to date, You can set your Device (Android) to not auto update certain software apps and allow Auto updates as well.

At this point for Android it's best to stay with the Play Store now and not the DJI download page it use to be different and the other way around..

Version info go to the camera screen top right side select go to bottom click about.

Video screen crash? Can't help sorry :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj