Android Dji Go App 2.4.0 and Remote Upgrade

Reaction score
I get the Go app message to upgrade my remote and it tells me to do it via USB but what firmware do I need to put on my USB jump drive to upgrade remote?
I have try to put the one from DJI site 1.4.0010 but is the same or older than what's on the remote right now.
Confused.... Any advise please...?

P3A with all other upgrades done...

The remote is upgraded through the app. You should just have to connect everything as if you were ready to fly (props should not be on the P3) and it should prompt you to do the tx upgrade.

I get the Go app message to upgrade my remote and it tells me to do it via USB but what firmware do I need to put on my USB jump drive to upgrade remote?
I have try to put the one from DJI site 1.4.0010 but is the same or older than what's on the remote right now.
Confused.... Any advise please...?
The note at the top of the P3 download page might shed some light in the situation
The All-in-One firmware v1.4.0010 does not include remote controller update package. However, for the best user experience, it is recommended that the users who are using the firmware that older than v1.3.20 to update the firmware to v1.3.20 before updating the aircraft.
You can check your firmware versions easily in the app
i-bW2PvLd-L.png

Not sure if I follow...
Under overall status the message states:
The RC doesn't support upgrading firmware through App please upgrade the firmware with usb disk..
My remote is 1.1.8, it would be nice to get 1.4.30 on it...
So which bin has the right staff to get my TX to 1.4.30?
I think I will just wait for another firmware upgrade from DJI that will contain the remote upgrade also...
Thanks
Guys...

Last edited:
Not sure if I follow...
Under overall status the message states:
The RC doesn't support upgrading firmware through App please upgrade the firmware with usb disk..
My remote is 1.1.8, it would be nice to get 1.4.30 on it...
So which bin has the right staff to get my TX to 1.4.30?
Try downloading v1.3.20 and updating to that first.
Then you should be able to go to 1.4.30 using the new update technique built into the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20