Android app for tablet ?

Reaction score
Does anyone knows when Android app support also tablets. I would like to use my 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab3, but now is not possible. I think 7 "tablet would be the best option to control the camera and other functions.

It will work, but I wouldn't recommend it. My phone was not compatible with the app so I loaded it onto my 10" Samsung tablet. It worked but it was bulky and the image wasn't so good. I did this because I had nothing else to run the app on. I have since gotten a new Galaxy S3 and it works much better.

ajrider007 said:
It will work, but I wouldn't recommend it. My phone was not compatible with the app so I loaded it onto my 10" Samsung tablet. It worked but it was bulky and the image wasn't so good. I did this because I had nothing else to run the app on. I have since gotten a new Galaxy S3 and it works much better.

The app is not compatible with my 7" Galaxy Tab and I cant find it from Google play.
What about Galaxy S3 mini or Galaxy Trend cellphones? Does app work on those handsets?

It should work if you can get the app on the device. I wanted to try something bigger than my iPhone, and thought about rooting my kindle fire hd. I started looking at that process, and being no hacker, I figured I didn't want to spend the time. Then I found a way to load apps not intended for the kfhd without rooting it. I downloaded (through then browser) an app called 1mobilemarket. The icon is a green number 1 over a hard to see white shopping bag. Then I opened the app, searched its marketplace for dji vision, and it's working like a charm. Below are a few issues, but it works great for the most part.

It's too large for the iPhone holder, used Velcro straps for that.

find my phantom doest work, it shows china on the map

The videos actually play on it, but not on my iPhone 4, haven't tried my iPhone 5 since its for work, so maybe it's just the 4?

I use low quality preview so there isn't a buffering issue, and it's a bit sketchy on the bigger screen,but good enough to see what's going on from the camera.

Lastly, on the iPhone I noticed if I double tapped the icon above the pitch arrows, I could lock the camera in place so, it wouldn't keep going back the the down facing position, but this didn't seem to work on the kindle.

I'm guessing, if the app works on the kindle fire, so should it for your android device.

Hope that helps,

Rich

It worked on my Galaxy Note 10.1 for camera and gimbal controls only. It showed camera view but did not show SD card, battery, speed, satellites, altitude or any other information from Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl