And this is why you read the manual...

Reaction score
Guy buys a new Phantom 4. It temporarily looses signal. He accidentally performs a CSC when freaking out. Phantom crashes and is destroyed. Now he's blaming DJI and hates me for telling him that lol.

Click on this link to watch...

安全验证码

Interesting read. You're not correct though. The motors can only be stopped mid-flight like this:

StopMotors.jpg

the new CSC is only with the new firmware isn't it?
That was changed in firmware version 1.0.288 on 3/15/2016. I doubt anyone is still running that firmware.

He said he was freaking out and pressing all sorts of stuff on RC so he probably did a CSC. That's the whole point.
That was changed in firmware version 1.0.288 on 3/15/2016. I doubt anyone is still running that firmware.

Living in desert Israel and having no idea what CSC means I would make an educated guess that he has an original P4 and firmware and he doesn't have computer access. I'm not saying I wasn't wrong, I could be, it might have been a malfunction! He might be perfectly correct. But the ignorance is astounding. People buy these and have no clue about them.

Unless he pre-ordered his P4 before it was released, he is likely not using firmware prior to version 1.0.288.

Unless he pre-ordered his P4 before it was released, he is likely not using firmware prior to version 1.0.288.

Idk what to say. People are trying to help him and he's flipping on us. 3rd world uneducated ignorance. Sorry for the sadness. I just can't take it.

Take a look back at what you wrote to him. You were pretty rough on the guy. He was just looking for some help. Imagine how you'd feel if someone wrote that kind of stuff to you.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Take a look back at what you wrote to him. You were pretty rough on the guy. He was just looking for some help. Imagine how you'd feel if someone wrote that kind of stuff to you.

Actually this guy is an internet Troller professional. He has other videos bashing DJI and making fun of random people he doesn't like. One time he tried out some cheapo eBay props and got motor overload errors and started saying DJI sucks, made an actual video. The guy is just an idiot plain and simple. I wasn't mean until he was. Period.

Any further discussion of religion / politics, etc. will be removed and posters given points (not the good kind).

@JimmysWoodshop, unless you had access to the poster's controller inputs, assuming he did a CSC is simply baseless conjecture. We see a lot of this random guessing and most of the time it is incorrect.

If you want to help someone understand what happened in a accident, you can suggest possibilities but your best bet is to help them gather information to draw informed conclusions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan