And that's why we need laws about drones

Reaction score
drone+si+schianta+sulla+spiaggia+e+prende+fuoco.jpg

thi appened near nice, in france, the pilot was not autorized, it was an optacopter carrying a canon 60d, at least 5 kg, if the impact was able to make the batteries explode think what it could do to a person's face.

i'm from itlay, they created a regulation last month and the burocracy is impossible to understand, but i'm glad they did

No, we do not.

You can't let a small % of the drone population determine what happens to the rest of us. I fly responsibily and take caution when needed.

I don't understand why you are all for it in italy when they did come up with stuff, but from your perspective it's hard to understand "but you're glad they did anyways"

Were you for the conviction of the 7 italian earthquake scientists for false assurances!?!

if you fly responsibly you don't have to worry about the laws.

also for hobbysts there are special rules, if it's not your work you only have to fill a form online but if you work with heavy drones in crowded areas i think it's right there is a law

According to the article it is already illegal to fly UAS in France without proper authorization. Three South Koreans are being investigated by the Gendarmerie for this incident as they were flying illegally over the beach. How would additional regulation have prevented this crash?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31