Anbee Multi-battery Charger

Reaction score
I know there are other posts on this subject from last year, but I just had to add my two cents. Just received the charger today and tonight charged three batteries at once from about 47% to 100% in about an hour. Quite impressive. Its wiring is hefty and the fan is ready to work when charging three batteries:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The charger itself is pretty large and heavy, measuring 2" by 7" by 41/2", so it won't fit in the hardshell backpack, but will be really handy on a road-trip when you need 3 batteries and your transmitter charged ASAP!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reed L
I cut my case to make it fit. Next is to cut the space for the Rainbowers filters on the left and move the tablets to the front and back. It's nice having everything in one box ready to go. Tools, DeoxIt Gold, plyers, knife, tool driver, and extra screws are under the black lid. DeoxIt wipes cut into the top left. A place for everything
DSC00903sm.jpg

Here a good review that talks more about this battery charger:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: gringorio
I have one of those chargers and I love it. Never certain when weather may allow me to fly so being able to get my remote and three batteries charged in about an hour is very handy. Can't wait until it warms up.

Ordered mine from China 1 week ago ... On its way

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ordered mine from China 1 week ago
For anyone who wants one sooner, these can also be found on Amazon for a few bucks more. I often see various people selling them on eBay too.

Thanks for the nice review! This is just what I need for the summer! I currently have 3 batteries and was debating if I should get anymore.

I cut my case to make it fit. Next is to cut the space for the Rainbowers filters on the left and move the tablets to the front and back. It's nice having everything in one box ready to go. Tools, DeoxIt Gold, plyers, knife, tool driver, and extra screws are under the black lid. DeoxIt wipes cut into the top left. A place for everythingView attachment 42788
I'm Diggin your case and layout!!!

Reactions: Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic