An overview of the iOS Litchi app

Very informative! Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: B- Scene Films
Thanks for the post. Added to my list of instructional videos.:)

We got new mods, can they move the good instruction videos and post to a separate read only forum, editing as needed when new info comes out? It would make finding info MUCH easier.

great video. i have a few questions for you.
- Do you know if there are limits to the number of missions the app can store or how long there are stored for?
- Can the app give you the GPS coordinates for your waypoints?
many thanks.

- Do you know if there are limits to the number of missions the app can store or how long there are stored for?
many thanks.

For #1 it is governed by how much free space you have on your mobile device.

For #2, no idea :(

many thanks.
1. Limits only based on your app storage area on your device. Probably thousands if not more. They are really small.
2. Can't remember if its available in the actual app but it IS available on the litchi hub. Mission Hub - Litchi Click a waypoint and the lon/lat are right there on the waypoint/poi details box. The lon/lat data is also available in the CSV export.

I finally watched this. It's way cool, thanks. I have used Litchi for a couple of months now, but I learned a lot of new stuff from watching this.

One thing, now that I'm goofing around with the Hub: how do I sync tht with the litchi app on my device? I looked around in both places, but it doesn't seem obvious.

Thanks,
Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4