An apology because it started here

Reaction score
  1. Ok something just pissed me right off but I just want to offer an an apology to any member if they deserve it. I was about to throw the rattle out of the pram but for once maybe I saw sense and sticking around with friends I've met since I've been here rather than letting someone get the better of me means more. One person I have to personally apologise to is TJ for mistaking his actions for someone else and for that I'm real sorry mate, my bad. Anyone else who might think I have offended them well you can take this as your apology, it won't get any more personal. All the rest of you guys, well let's just keep doing what we do best :D
    Mal
    (Sky Pixels Ireland)

A+

That is surely noble of you! I don't know what is going on or went on, but I've enjoyed your friendship, and help, and humor! You are all good in my book!

Take care, Fly Safe!
J Dot

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
No probs here either.

Keep on doin' what u do!

1. Ok something just pissed me right off but I just want to offer an an apology to any member if they deserve it. I was about to throw the rattle out of the pram but for once maybe I saw sense and sticking around with friends I've met since I've been here rather than letting someone get the better of me means more. One person I have to personally apologise to is TJ for mistaking his actions for someone else and for that I'm real sorry mate, my bad. Anyone else who might think I have offended them well you can take this as your apology, it won't get any more personal. All the rest of you guys, well let's just keep doing what we do best :D
    Mal
    (Sky Pixels Ireland)
I've enjoyed your friendship too! I did deserve everything thrown at me, to be honest, but I'm glad we're getting along now.

Can we still trade sarcastic banter? Or is that just for us thick skinned, ruddy complexioned, bearded Irishmen with girl pulling accents?

Can we still trade sarcastic banter? Or is that just for us thick skinned, ruddy complexioned, bearded Irishmen with girl pulling accents?
Haha I hope so. What would the women do without our Irish sense of humour, accent, charm and rugged good looks?

Reactions: dirkclod
Anyone who takes anything to seriously on the net might not want to be on the net :p

Reactions: dirkclod
blank stare.png
..Ya even remember which end ta pull one from . o_O
just kidding.jpg
:p

Reactions: 750r
Haha I hope so. What would the women do without our Irish sense of humour, accent, charm and rugged good looks?
o_O...Surely ya not thinking without are ya :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.