An abandoned Spooky Mental Asylum

Another great job of flying n filming ukglyn - I was looking forward to seeing this since you mentioned it the previous post.

No kidding "if only the walls could talk" (not sure we would want to hear what they had to say - lol). Looked like more than just you and your pal out there today flying.

Perfect choice of music (Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon) for your video and location!

Especially the part of the lyrics that goes..... "you lock the door - throw away the key, there's someone in my head, but it's not me"!

Not too mention the eerie laughs in the song!

Thanks for posting - really enjoyed it, now to time for me to go play some Floyd!

Reactions: ukglyn
Love it ! How did You get the transitions between different clips of footage ? I was hoping to find such an option within dji go app editing suite, but couldn't find it. Also Perfect choice of Music. Am I right in thinking You must have added the music on something other than " dji go" ? As it seems You can't add music from You Own library here.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Love it ! How did You get the transitions between different clips of footage ? I was hoping to find such an option within dji go app editing suite, but couldn't find it. Also Perfect choice of Music. Am I right in thinking You must have added the music on something other than " dji go" ? As it seems You can't add music from You Own library here.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thank you.

I added the transitions & music using Power Director Video editor. Thanks for watching.

Reactions: blomdido

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31