Amped wireless sr10000

Reaction score
OMG is all I can say.

If you use the fc40 camera you need this!

I used stock antennas and iPhone 5s. I flew out until my craft was a speck in the sky and wifi video worked perfectly. Not a single drop or lag.

I don't think I will ever want to fly farther than that. Very happy.

Next I will test it with my gopro. I know about the lag but I'm ok with it for my usage.

Can you give a little more details? I'm looking to extend the wifi, but keep my FC40 camera (when it comes back from DJI). Have you tried with an android device?
Thanks.

Unfortunately I did not get to try the gopro this weekend. I got called to work and didn't have enough time afterward.

I will be back home Thursday and hope to do it then. I will definitely post the results ASAP.

As far as configuring for the fc40, it was so easy. I just followed the quick setup with the repeater and let it connect to the camera. Then connect the phone to the repeater. Be sure to name the repeater FC40_something. I called mine FC40_WIFI. The app will only work with the prefix being named fc40_.

I can post screen shots or a quick video later if needed.

How big is the Amped Wireless SR10000? and how do you power yours tmartine62?

If you've got it plugged into a wall-wart, then I guess you must just use it close to home. If you've got it on a dc supply (battery, etc.) where do you set it while you are flying - on the ground near you, strapped to the back of your RC controller, where?

Go google AMped Wireless SR10000 , or ebay search it, usually runs around $60.0 for used. I use a 3s lipo to power mine, and it works perfectly fine with my FC40. I just let it sit on top of my car or even on the ground.

I worked on it a little last weekend and didn't quite get it configured. I think I know what I did wrong. Will try again this weekend when I get back in town from my business trip.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie