Amp booster repeater added to ARGTEK

Reaction score
Okay before i go on, PLEASE don' t judge, send me negative feedback or even criticize why I want to do this. I just want to know if is it possible and if so how much distance you THINK it might be added to the controller.

The Plan :

First remove the middle antenna of the ARGtek, then the plan is to add http://www.ebay.ca/itm/281469326554 ( SUNHANS 5.8GHz 2000mW 2w 802.11A/N SMA Broadband WiFi Amplifier Booster Repeater ) to replace it.

add the battery Sunhans Booster 12V DC 6800mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack,1-3 day shipping (Sunhans Booster 12V DC 6800mAh Rechargeable ) to power the booster.

Im getting about 1000-1300 ft range with the ARGTek in the city. So again, I ask, do you think it might work and if so, technically with the stats provided on ebay, how much more distance will it add.

Now don't tell me I'm better off buying some other product like a DBS Mod or ltelite LOL : )

I'm getting about 1000-1300 ft range with the ARGTek in the city. ( soccer fields ) I'm asking, do you think it might work and if so, technically, with the stats provided on eBay, how much more distance will it add?

Thanks!

PS : Yes, I know this is only to control the bird and not send video signals. Yes, I've updated the software. No, I will not do a hack. No, I will not want to return it / send a trouble ticket / exchange / upgrade to a new phantom. Yes, I might try a windsurfer on the ARGtek for fun. No, I dont want to try it with Litchi. Yes, I did a search but nothing comes out with ARGtek and amp booster with antenna only, ... ( sorry just eliminating the usual response ) LOL

edited : omg and yes i was drunk when I wrote this

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen