Amazon Propellers?

They appear to be genuine as the supplier as DJI named

Possibly and possibly not. In todays world there are people that love to scam people. There are 3D printers that can make them in minutes. I am not a fan of DJI and there corporation but i do buy directly from them for propellers. Dont want to risk a prop falling off or anything just to save a few bucks. But thats just my opinion. I did on the other hand purchase my P3P bundle off Amazon last July and she flys like a champ still. So in all, its really up to you. A gamble is a gamble. Hope my input was useful.

t2adze, yes, those are genuine DJI props. That Amazon link is also currently pointing to Sure RC -- an authorized DJI dealer.

Reactions: t2adze
Send me your address in a PM and I'll send you a brand new set for $10. So long as you live in The States. I don't use them and have a few sets of new ones laying around.

However, you can get them cheaper at B&H or at your local BestBuy/bestbuy.com

OP. You just got a free set of new DJI props. Just send me your address. You can thank your fellow forum member Big Dog.
Hey!!!

Thanks a lot! I am pleasantly shocked & surprized. I live far outside of states, but i use freight forwarding company to order stuff from US. So my "shippingaddress" is located in Delaware.

But, i really feel shy for not paying you anything. I'll pay you $10. Not a problem!

dcb88876bf4a5091b74f71e93fac811f.jpg

I got mine from Amazon. They are OEM. I feel that the Phantom is a bit more responsive with the new prop

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

dcb88876bf4a5091b74f71e93fac811f.jpg

I got mine from Amazon. They are OEM. I feel that the Phantom is a bit more responsive with the new prop

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

They are more responsive. But the ones in his post are the plastic ones.

Unfortunately my AC started experiencing very serious issue as i understand. So probably give it to someone who needs it more. I dont think ill be flying anytime soon:(

Esc status error??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj